The Acashic Database
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hanusa, Radiance Elemental (13/06/2008)

3 posters

Go down

Hanusa, Radiance Elemental (13/06/2008) Empty Hanusa, Radiance Elemental (13/06/2008)

Post  AlphadiosThe2nd Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:42 pm

HANUSA, RADIANCE ELEMENTAL

Hanusa, Radiance Elemental (13/06/2008) Hanusa_radiance_elemental

NAME: Hanusa, Radiance Elemental
MANA: 7
POWER: 9500
RULE TEXT: -Double breaker (This creature breaks 2 shields.)
FLAVOR TEXT: The sky was scorched by Dragons' fire, and the earth gouged by elementals' rays. The battle raged for seven nights and seven days.
SET: DM-01 Base Set
RARITY: Super Rare
CIVILIZATION: Light
RACE: Angel Command
TYPE: Creature
REG. NO.: S1/S10

Overall Rating: 6.5 / 10

I know this is my first COTD, so I’ll try to make it straight.
Hanusa as you know is the highest power creature in DM-01 which means it is quite a good deal in the set. With a power of 9500, you might think “Then what about Bajula or Jabaha or Death Cruzer?”

RACE/CIVILIZATION- The truth is, this can even kill Bluum Erkis and three of the Avatars, so you should keep an eye on it if you’ve got anything other than Aura Pegasus and Soul Phoenix. Furthermore these days with Shadowclash, being a Command is good! You get the support of many creatures like Supporting Tulip, Aquakamui, Alcadeias etc. (including the rally of the Initiates through the flavor texts!)

POWER- This guy really deserves some backup. Let’s look at Boltail and Heavyweight. The former became only a rare because it had 9000 power and 7 mana and it only had double breaker (500 power less… is Tulk an uncommon that cost 0 mana?) and Heavyweight has got Very Rare as its tap ability rocks even thought its power and mana are also 9000 and 7.
So… should Hanusa be Rare? Anyway after all this is DM-01 so if it had high powers Billion-Degree would have 20 000 power! What’s more it can only be blocked out by Kuukai and Syrius (Sasha can only block Dragons) so it should be fairly unblockable. Anyway, that’s the price he has to pay for being in the Light civilization!

EFFECTS- It can break 2 shields. This is good for a 7 mana creature which is non-evolution (evos are only released in DM-02) with 9500 power. But it ought to have more effects like untapping after use (like Urth) or even tapping a creature while attacking…

Good: 9500!!! Can beat lots!
Bad: Measly Double breaker…
Ugly: I can kill a Cruel Naga without dying if I combo with Mihail, can’t I?
Artwork: 8/10 It looks like a robot crab with those pincers…
Limited: 7/10
Not useful in rush or mana excel, or even bounce or worse blocker, shield trigger or F&N, guess this guy’s average.
Constructed: 5/10
You can’t even construct a deck based around Hanusa!!!
Overall Rating: 6/10

Last edited by AlphadiosThe2nd on Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
AlphadiosThe2nd
AlphadiosThe2nd
xP
xP

Number of posts : 571
Registration date : 2008-06-10

http://theacashicdatabase.forumexpress.org/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Hanusa, Radiance Elemental (13/06/2008) Empty Re: Hanusa, Radiance Elemental (13/06/2008)

Post  Ahmed_Tariq Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:05 pm

Nice article. 7 for Hanusa and 8 for the article.

Ahmed_Tariq
Teh Ownage
Teh Ownage

Number of posts : 271

http://theacashicdatabase.phpbbclub.com/

Back to top Go down

Hanusa, Radiance Elemental (13/06/2008) Empty Re: Hanusa, Radiance Elemental (13/06/2008)

Post  dark_boy Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:30 pm

If u add an image of Hanusa in the article, it will be better.
Nice work . Very Happy
dark_boy
dark_boy
Card of the Week Editor
Card of the Week Editor

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post  AlphadiosThe2nd Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:50 pm

Oh, lol. I have a question to ask about images which I will post in the Front Desk.
EDIT: I only need to know how to insert Japanese images :S
AlphadiosThe2nd
AlphadiosThe2nd
xP
xP

Number of posts : 571

http://theacashicdatabase.forumexpress.org/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down