The Acashic Database
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of a Young Duelist, Season-1(Episode#3)

3 posters

Go down

Rise of a Young Duelist, Season-1(Episode#3) Empty Rise of a Young Duelist, Season-1(Episode#3)

Post  dark_boy Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:10 pm

Rise of a Young Duelist
Season 1, Episode 3
Written by: dark_boy

“Super Necrodragon Abzo Dolba, triple breaks his shields,” Robin taps the creature. Razor loses three of his shields.
“Shield trigger,” Razor shows a card from one of his shields,” I cast Cyclone Panic!”
“I don’t have anything in my hand.” Robin shows his hand.
“I know it,” Razor smiles, puts all of his cards in his deck and shuffles it. Then he draws three cards. He has Burning Power, Baron Vorg and Explosive Fighter Ucran. Razor puts Baron Vorg to his mana,”Hey Robin!” he ask,” Please tell me the total power of your Abzo Dolba, I’m planning to destroy it.”
“What?” Robin can’t believe what he had heard, his eyes proves his fear,”But how?”
“Tell me the total power then you will see,” Razor laughs.
Robin counts the total power of his Abzo Dolba, “Its 17000 that means there are three creatures in my graveyard.”
“Good,” Razor shows a card from his hand, “I cast Burning Power! Now my Bolshack’s power is 14000,” he puts the spell in his graveyard, “Now my Bolshack’s power is 15000.”
Razor’s Bolshack is getting more powerful in every move, Robin thought, what will happen next?
“I summon Explosive Fighter Ucran!” Razor puts two of his fire mana card in his graveyard,” Now my Bolshack’s power is 17000. Bolshack Dragon attack Abzo Dolba!” he taps the card. Both creatures go to the graveyard.
“Some people believe,” Razor says, “Abzo Dolba is better than Bolshack. But I don’t think its right. Anything can happen in a duel.”
Razor has the dueling spirit deep inside his mind, Robin thought; he is really a great duelist.
Robin starts his turn, “I summon Aqua Hulcus!” he draws a card; it’s a Crystal Lancer, “I’m done.”
“You’re finished Robin,” Razor starts his turn, “I summon Pyrofighter Magnus! Explosive fighters Ucran, double break his shields!” he taps the card.
“Not so fast,” Robin shows a card from his hand, “Shield Trigger, I summon Aqua Surfer!” he summons the creature, “Return your Pyrofighter to your hand.”
“What the……!” Razor become speechless, he returns his Pyrofighter.
“Its time to finish you once and or all,” Robin shows a card, “I evolve Hulcus into Crystal Lancer, it will double break your shields!” he taps Lancer.
Razor loses all of his shields.
“Aqua Surfer, finish him, Todome da!”
“That’s it folks,” shouts the commentator,” The champion of the Riverside Tournament is Robin Milford!!”
The crowd shouts and cheers for Robin. But there are two mysterious men in the crowd, wearing black dresses.
“Is he ready?” asked one of them.
“No,” replies the other man,” He is lucky this time. We have to finish our job before he becomes a pro. So we are doing the work tonight.”
“Ok,” agrees the other man, there is an evil smile in his face.

Robin did it! He won the tournament. But who are those mysterious black dressed strangers and what’s their plan? Find out in the next episode of “Rise of a Young Duelist.”
dark_boy
dark_boy
Card of the Week Editor
Card of the Week Editor

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Back to top Go down

Rise of a Young Duelist, Season-1(Episode#3) Empty Re: Rise of a Young Duelist, Season-1(Episode#3)

Post  Ahmed_Tariq Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:01 pm

Cool work. Keep it up, dark_boy! Smile

Ahmed_Tariq
Teh Ownage
Teh Ownage

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2008-06-10

http://theacashicdatabase.phpbbclub.com/

Back to top Go down

Rise of a Young Duelist, Season-1(Episode#3) Empty Re: Rise of a Young Duelist, Season-1(Episode#3)

Post  dark_boy Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:43 pm

I will. Thanks a lot.
dark_boy
dark_boy
Card of the Week Editor
Card of the Week Editor

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaijudo_Kid Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:58 pm

You're going to want to add some spaces between paragraphs and more imagery, it helps keep the reader hooked.

Kaijudo_Kid
Just Entered Our World
Just Entered Our World

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-06-13

Http://www.GatesOfFate.Proboards102.Com

Back to top Go down

Post  dark_boy Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:33 pm

Kaijudo_Kid wrote:You're going to want to add some spaces between paragraphs and more imagery, it helps keep the reader hooked.
ok.
dark_boy
dark_boy
Card of the Week Editor
Card of the Week Editor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down