The Acashic Database
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daily "Challenge Me Online" Tournaments!

2 posters

Go down

Daily "Challenge Me Online" Tournaments! Empty Daily "Challenge Me Online" Tournaments!

Post  AlphadiosThe2nd Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:52 pm

I have set up a simple tournament system - the Daily "Challenge Me Online" Tournaments!

Code:
/me holds a NEW tournament: "Duel 5 rounds with me using a 40-card deck! The player with the most wins is the champion of the tournament!"
OR
/me holds a NEW tournament: "Duel 5 rounds with me using a 60-card deck! The player with the most wins is the champion of the tournament!"
OR
/me holds a NEW tournament: "Duel 5 rounds with me using a 120-card deck! The player with the most wins is the champion of the tournament!"

Of late, these will appear occasionally in the chats. If you want to duel, just follow what it says and you can take part!
Basically, duel me 5 times and use that certain amount of deck. Then the winner will get some Acashic ladder points!

Happy duelling!

~AlphadiosThe2nd
AlphadiosThe2nd
AlphadiosThe2nd
xP
xP

Number of posts : 571
Registration date : 2008-06-10

http://theacashicdatabase.forumexpress.org/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Daily "Challenge Me Online" Tournaments! Empty Re: Daily "Challenge Me Online" Tournaments!

Post  metal_boy Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:10 pm

so ,when it will start?
metal_boy
metal_boy
Getting Started
Getting Started

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Back to top Go down