The Acashic Database
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend of the Five Avatars | Season One | Episode Five

5 posters

Go down

Legend of the Five Avatars | Season One | Episode Five Empty Legend of the Five Avatars | Season One | Episode Five

Post  AlphadiosThe2nd Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:55 pm

Legend of the Five Avatars
Season 1 | Episode 5

"Urr... I think you should stop the Cyber Lords. We can't get rid of these Coriles, not even if we infect them with Marine Flowers. They are immune to all sorts of viruses or similar now! You would be surprised, but even the Crystal Lancers have been wary to get extra Stained Glasses to rid off the excess Coriles, now amounting to tens of thousands, but to no avail." an Aqua Bouncer told the Cyber Lords. Illusionary Merfolk stared at the Database, now being unlocked every millisecond by Coriles. "I'm seriously out of ideas. Anyone has a Scissor Eye? I need to look."

Meanwhile, the Chaos Worms have been gathering at the Crater every midnight and the Dark Lords have been furiously planning to increase the death rate. They had no choice. The Master of Death had created Ultracide Worm for a reason, and now he had enlarged it. Marrow Ooze stood up. He thought he should stand a chance to discuss the matter with Zagaan. "As usual, I find that we have to kill rapidly. Isn't it a good idea that we league up with Fire with their mass-killing, mass-produced, massive machines? That would solve our problem and create a barrier civilization between us and the civilizations of Light and Nature." However Zagaan simply signalled. This was the signal for a Gathering of the Ghosts. "Ooh. Cryptic."

None similar was it when Light had their irony revealed. It was spread that Hanusa was trying to keep peace with the other civilizations previously, but now that the evolution orb was released, he had a plan. As soon as he saw the sparks of the Cutter and its everlasting hardness, he called for an Attack Plan. "Tactics, Viziers! We need tactics! Since Darkness has rivalled us out with their capture of Nature, and they have been creating small blockers for mass death, we need tactics as the only measure. We have to all attack, and this will happen in the middle of the process. I will command Phal Eega to wave about the mighty Diamond Sword, then Ethel will have to slam a Holy Awe into the faces of Dark instantly. At that point every Guardian shall charge out at them. There will be no rest until all forces are extinguished."

Rumbling Terahorn, at the moment, had found that his species was terribly rare. This had an impact on the Nature Embassy. "I think you shall give others an impression that Nature is as versatile as yourself, before we show them our real traps and cunning when necessary." Specifically, this was another form of tactics, but as the Theory of Evolution, now established separately by Fighter Dual Fang as "The Way of Evolving", has been widespread in Nature too; it has been stated that all civilizations will have to evolve in both creature and methods. This has been implied early enough as soon as the Beast of the Beast Folks has discovered and established that. Now, they had plans to abolish Aura Blast from being a hard-to-conjure ancient power into a lower-costed, recyclable form of workout sessions. He had plans for that. However, the community were equally divided in their views, that the Horned Beasts who used to coexist as another form of Beast Folk now separated themselves distinguishedly.

Fire was now in full forces. The Humans, Dragonoids and Armorloids formed the attackers. The Armored Dragons were the commanders. Armored Wyverns were being regenerated by Machine Eaters. Suddenly, Ucarn voiced his view. "How about a new race, completely genetically related to the Dragons, traditionally tied with the Dragons, size much smaller but strength such of Dragons, dedicated to assisting and coexisting with Dragons to form a seamless Defence Force?" This was received with many replies along the line of "Aren't the Dragonoids good enough?" or "How about the Humans commanding with them?" or "Why defend? We should attack!", which was contrary to that of Ucarn's ideas. After all, he was the one who established faith in Dragons.

At long last, the Liquid People have discovered the Scissor Eye which aided them greatly as a tool, a spy, a psychological weapon (he was a propaganda expert) and an inseparable part of the Gel Fish. He could change his forms as well as a Plasma Chaser, although often countered by his rivals Lok, Vizier of Hunting and Rothus, the Traveller. Especially Armored Blaster Valdios. This was what they were working against in fact.

At the moment, the Civilizations were in full labour. Plans, tactics, defence, evolution, what's next?
AlphadiosThe2nd
AlphadiosThe2nd
xP
xP

Number of posts : 571
Registration date : 2008-06-10

http://theacashicdatabase.forumexpress.org/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Legend of the Five Avatars | Season One | Episode Five Empty Re: Legend of the Five Avatars | Season One | Episode Five

Post  Ahmed_Tariq Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:46 pm

Keep going! Smile

Ahmed_Tariq
Teh Ownage
Teh Ownage

Number of posts : 271

http://theacashicdatabase.phpbbclub.com/

Back to top Go down

Legend of the Five Avatars | Season One | Episode Five Empty Re: Legend of the Five Avatars | Season One | Episode Five

Post  nickngyuheng Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:27 pm

Yeah! I wonder how many episodes there are going to be. Smile

nickngyuheng
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Number of posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post  dark_boy Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:42 pm

Double cool !!
dark_boy
dark_boy
Card of the Week Editor
Card of the Week Editor

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post  AlphadiosThe2nd Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:59 pm

as a reply, I will release this very shocking news:

There is going to be at least 200 Seasons with 25 Episodes each = that is 5000 episodes in total.
and I will try to make 2 series so thanks to those who read them Very Happy
AlphadiosThe2nd
AlphadiosThe2nd
xP
xP

Number of posts : 571

http://theacashicdatabase.forumexpress.org/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  nickngyuheng Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:51 pm

AlphadiosThe2nd wrote:
as a reply, I will release this very shocking news:

There is going to be at least 200 Seasons with 25 Episodes each = that is 5000 episodes in total.
and I will try to make 2 series so thanks to those who read them

o.0

nickngyuheng
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Number of posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post  Ahmed_Tariq Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:42 pm

AlphadiosThe2nd wrote:as a reply, I will release this very shocking news:

and I will try to make 2 series so thanks to those who read them Very Happy

O_O

Ahmed_Tariq
Teh Ownage
Teh Ownage

Number of posts : 271

http://theacashicdatabase.phpbbclub.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  metal_boy Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:50 pm

its getting better and better !
metal_boy
metal_boy
Getting Started
Getting Started

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down