The Acashic Database
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of A Young Duelist. Season 1(Episode 2)

3 posters

Go down

Rise of A Young Duelist. Season 1(Episode 2) Empty Rise of A Young Duelist. Season 1(Episode 2)

Post  dark_boy Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:41 pm

"Rise of A Young Duelist"

Season 1 (Quest to become a Kaijudo Duelist)
Episode 2
****************************************************************************************************************

The crowd has become wild. They can't control their excitement.
It's Razor's turn. He draws a card and adds a fire card in his mana zone, "I summon Pyrofighter Magnus, Ike!"
Robin loses another of his shields.Now he has only 3 shields left.
" I have to stop that Pyro ", Robin thought ," Or I'll lose my shields quickly."
"It's your turn Robin ," Razor returns his Magnus to his hand.
Robin starts his turn , draws a card and adds a Darkness card in his mana, " I summon Aqua Vehicle and Marrow Ozze ,the Twister ."
" Another blocker ! " Razor exclaimed, "Ok then," He starts his turn ,add a fire card in his mana ," I summon Rikabu's Screwdriver and Brawler Zyler !"
Robin looks at his hand. He have only 2 cards in his hand- Sniper and Necrodragon Giland. " The next card have to be useful," he thought and draws a card,"Yes ! A Death Smoke !" he gets rid of some nervousness.
Robin puts Sniper in his mana zone, " I cast Death Smoke !Destroy your Rikabu's Screwdriver. And I'm done." Rikabu's Screwdriver goes to the graveyard.
" What ? " Razor asked ," You're not attacking ? "
" Nope." Robin smiled.
" Fine then," Razor said angrily, " Enough of this joke ," he starts his turn and adds a fire card in his mana , may be his deck is mono fire deck , " I summon Pyrofighter ! Ike!"
" I block it by Marrow ozze ," Robin tapped the blocker, it goes to the graveyard .
" It's not over yet, " Razor tapped his Zyler ," Ike!" Robin loses another of his shields.
"Now it's my turn ," Robin draws a card, it's Cranium Clamp. He looks at Razor's hand . He have 2 cards. It's the perfect time to cast this spell.Robin doesn't charge his mana, " I cast Cranium Clamp. Put those card in your graveyard, Razor. "
Now the pressure is on Razor's mind. He just discard his hand. A Pyrofighter and a Tornado Flame goes to the grave ward.
" Now Aqua Vehicle , attack Brawler!" Robin tapped his Vehicle. Both creature goes to the graveyard.
The crowd is cheering for Robin. He's really making some difference in this duel. He starts his turn and put Critical Blade in his mana ," I summon Necrodragon Giland!"
" It's over, "Razor closes his eyes ," I cant win ," He draws a card and open his eyes, " Bolshack Dragon !!" he shouted, "No way !! How lucky I'm!!"He looks at Robin," You're finished, I summon Bolshack Dragon !"
Robin stays calm. He starts his turn , " Don't forget I've Giland in my side. I evolve it into Super Necrodragon Abzo Dolba!" he smiles, " We both have a great creature in our side, isn't it?"
" Yep!" Razor also smiles, " Show me your best."
" I will ," Robin's voice proves that he have his confidence back.

****************************************************************************************************************

OO Ya !! Robin's back ! He will do everything to win this duel. Don't forget Razor, he's also strong. This duel is getting interesting in every turn, isn't it ?
Don't miss the next episode of " Rise of A Young Duelist " .

Last edited by dark_boy on Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
dark_boy
dark_boy
Card of the Week Editor
Card of the Week Editor

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Back to top Go down

Rise of A Young Duelist. Season 1(Episode 2) Empty Re: Rise of A Young Duelist. Season 1(Episode 2)

Post  AlphadiosThe2nd Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:33 pm

cool! Cool
AlphadiosThe2nd
AlphadiosThe2nd
xP
xP

Number of posts : 571
Registration date : 2008-06-10

http://theacashicdatabase.forumexpress.org/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Rise of A Young Duelist. Season 1(Episode 2) Empty Re: Rise of A Young Duelist. Season 1(Episode 2)

Post  dark_boy Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:10 pm

the next one will be more cool.
dark_boy
dark_boy
Card of the Week Editor
Card of the Week Editor

Back to top Go down

Post  AlphadiosThe2nd Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:31 pm

dark_boy wrote:the next one will be more cool.

wow! what's more I love your choice of cards used!
AlphadiosThe2nd
AlphadiosThe2nd
xP
xP

Back to top Go down

Post  dark_boy Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:37 pm

there is a great surprise in the next episode. i will post it at wednesday. dont miss it.
dark_boy
dark_boy
Card of the Week Editor
Card of the Week Editor

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaijudo_Kid Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:25 am

I like this. For your writing, I suggest you work on tenses (past, present) because you're using quite a few of them and it conflicts.

You may want to describe emotions like excitement, being scared, etc. "His hand trembled as he awkwardly reached over to draw his next card" sounds better than "He was scared. He drew for his turn." You know? ;-)

Kaijudo_Kid
Just Entered Our World
Just Entered Our World

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-06-13

Http://www.GatesOfFate.Proboards102.Com

Back to top Go down

Post  AlphadiosThe2nd Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:59 pm

that's excellent advice, Tom Rogers! thanks! Smile)
AlphadiosThe2nd
AlphadiosThe2nd
xP
xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down